Tuesday, October 5, 2010

History

So, thanks to my home group girls, I've decided to create a blog. I really have enjoyed looking at all their blogs and thought it would be nice to create my own. It's a nice way to keep in touch, especially for the family members and friends that live out of town.
So, I thought it would be nice to start out with a bit of history...some old baby pics of Paul and I and kids and such.
I'll have to start with the beginning of our family since, I don't have any wedding pictures scanned. I'll post those another time.
This is Breanna in 2002, at a week or so of age...she is a precious blessing from heaven. This is one of my favorite pictures of her as a baby. 
This is our new family back in 2003. Breanna was nearly a year old in this picture.

Her first steps...

She finally had some hair at about age two-and-a-half!

Then came Sean, in 2006. Breanna was a proud big sister.

One of Sean's first couple of days.

1 year old!
His most recent photo at the age of 4.
 And Breanna at the age of 8.

This picture is a couple of years ago. I'll have to get the most recent ones up sometime..I can't seem to find them right now.

So, that's it for right now. I will post a few history type blogs to catch people up the next couple of times. Then, I hope to start updating on our different happenings going on in our lives now. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics! I loved looking at the baby pics....so cute! Looking forward to keeping up with you guys through your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for another blogger! I, too, enjoyed all the pics. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world!!! It's fun, and you and your kids will love to look back at it for years to come :). Keep the posts coming :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for a fellow blogger! I loved seeing the kids as babies--so precious! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete