Monday, August 18, 2014

LOA

So, if you follow me on Facebook, you know that we received our LOA, which is the letter of acceptance. This is China's official approval of our adoption of Carissa. We get to sign this piece of paper letting them know that we accept her.
 






When I checked the box saying we accept her, I was, like "Yeah! Are you kidding me? This is my baby we're talking about! I want to go get her now!". So, I checked that box and signed my name. Yahoo!
 
 
 
And so did her daddy!
 

We are so excited! This is a big step. We will basically be getting immigration approval and making plans for travel from this point on. That process will take approximately 10 weeks, give or take a week or two.
Hold on, baby girl! We are coming very soon! Mommy, Daddy, Sister and Brother are so excited for you to join our family!
 
John 14:18 "I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you."
 
 

 

1 comment: