Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I800 Approval and Both Hands

Well, I thought this would be a good time to update as a couple things have happened since I last posted.
On Saturday, we did our Both Hands project and it was awesome! We had a great time serving with several of our friends and family. I highly recommend this project if you are looking for a fundraiser for your adoption or even for a fundraiser for your church's adoption ministry, or orphan care ministry. It is a really well run organization. They pretty much held our hands all along the way, giving us all the letter templates, forms, hints and recommendations for every step in the process. It was a great experience! Please take a look at the video that our friend Adam made of our day.





This morning I awoke with a fantastic email. Carissa's immigration has been pre approved! This basically means that I have one more form to fill out on this side of the Ocean (Carissa's Visa application) and then it and the approval get sent to China and we basically await travel approval. Yay! This process has a few steps in there and will take a few weeks, but we are getting so close! We can't wait to snuggle our girl!

Doesn't she look super snuggly?!?

1 comment:

  1. I loved the Both Hands video. What a blessing to be able to be an example of James 1:27. I can't wait to see and hold my new Granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete